Tuesday, October 7, 2014

DISH Network -- September 28 - October 2, 2014, Doswell, VA


I was thrilled to work on behalf of Dish Network in Doswell, VA for the duration of the Virginia State Fair. During this five-day event I was responsible for engaging consumers on behalf of Dish and their local authorized retailer, ITT Solutions (www.switchandsavetv.com). 






I was working side-by-side with the owner of ITT Solutions and the official Dish Network representative to encourage attendees of the fair to sign up for Dish network service. This promo required me to familiarize myself with a lot of information in a very short amount of time since I was often the first line of contact for the consumer before they would discuss their purchase options with the representatives. Although the weather was warm, the State Fair was a lot of fun and the people were very friendly. Thanks, Dish Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment